Jeunesse wins 12 Stevies in 2019 American Business Awards
Generation Young does it again!
For a fourth consecutive year, Jeunesse has received top honors in the 2019 American Business Awards. The prominent awards program awarded Jeunesse 12 Stevie awards, recognizing its executive management team, marketing team, IT team and nonprofit foundation with 5 Gold, 3 Silver and 4 Bronze Stevies for:
- Lifetime Achievement – Consumer Products – Founder & CEO Randy Ray
- Company of the Year – Health Products and Services
- Company of the Year – Consumer Products
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year – Jeunesse Kids
- Founding Team of the Year – Consumer Products
- Management Team of the Year – Consumer Products
- Maverick of the Year – Consumer Products – Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis
- Woman of the Year – Consumer Products – Founder & COO Wendy Lewis
- Marketing Executive of the Year – Chief Marketing Officer Mark Patterson
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Information Technology Team of the Year
- Productivity App – Jmobile™ (the company’s newly updated business app)
“This significant collection of awards is a true reflection of the ‘One Team. One Family. One Jeunesse.’ philosophy that defines our company culture. It is the singular focus on our mission by our Jeunesse Family of Distributors, executives and employees that propels us forward to success. We thank the judges for recognizing our company’s exceptional work and dedication,”
said Jeunesse Chief Visionary Officer Scott Lewis.
Widely considered the “Oscars” of the business world, this year’s competition included more than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all industries.
A complete list of 2019 Stevie Award winners is available at:
The scientist behind the science of RevitaBlū
Aug 23, 2019
Giving kids a hand up on six continents
May 8, 2019
Les exercices, ce n'est pas du pipeau : continuez à bouger avec Reserve
Jun 17, 2018
Lancement du concours de recettes ZEN Project 8 !
Jun 7, 2018
Açaï : le joyau de l'Amazonie
May 30, 2018